Apr 8, 2010

8/4/2010

Only four days are left for me to be 25....well things are messy...in a sense my daily routine is disturbing me...four years back..I had a dream...I had a dream that as soon as i get a job i will have an apartment..I will watch the world cup with my own TV sets, yet this is not happening...the office to home and home to office routine has become a disaster...I m feeling very old...hopefully i m expecting a miracle to happen..i desperately need an apartment...I would love to settle with my own things..I would rather enjoy drinking water at my house than enjoying coffee at my pals quater..
well hoping for the best....cheers

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...dude dun worry! i knw u ll be sooner owning ur own apartment...watching world cup infront of ur flat tv screen...holding ur big coffee mug n lying on ur luxuries couch....ma wishes n prayers for u!

    ReplyDelete