Apr 13, 2011

Gud Morning

I had a wonderful spritual night. My mind finds peace when ever i find Dzongsar Jamyang Khentse Rimpoche speaking. Having said that I watched IPL as well. So it was a tense night too...and right in the morning I followed Warnie and Elizabeth Hurley on Twitter. Its fun to see celebs tweet like kids. It looks like a good day. Umm at the moment i am compiling my sector report to submit to the 7th session of the 1st Parliament scheduled to be held from 20th of May 2011 and as usual Hon'ble prime minster will be making a state of Nation Report. This year since it also happens to be a mid vision 2020 and completion of Mid term review, the report should capture acheivements on aspirations of vision 2020 besides 10th plan policy objectives..so its a little difficult for me....
Take care and have a good day folks

No comments:

Post a Comment